Applying at Middleton International School can be completed in 3 easy steps. Enrolments are open all year round, depending on availability.
STEP 1 – Complete the Registration Form
Once completed, email it to us or print and submit it to us at the school.
Please note that this registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable and payment doesn’t guarantee a place at the school.
Payment Mode for Admission: i-banking, cash or cheque payments only.
STEP 2 – Supporting Documentation
In support of your application, please submit the mandatory documentation to complete your registration:
- Copy of parents’ passport or Singaporean ID card, PR, Employment Pass
- Copy of the child’s passport or Singaporean ID card, PR, Dependent Pass
- Copy of the latest child’s school report, compulsory
- Copy of the child’s immunization report
- 2 copies each of the parents’ and child’s photo (Passport Size)
- For Singapore citizens, please provide a copy of the Birth Certificate
# Please note that all copies/documents are required to verified true copy by the school office.
STEP 3 – Assessment & Placement Confirmation
Our Principal will review all school reports and arrange for a personal interview and/or assessment (paid) where necessary to ensure the appropriate year level placement. Following this, an offer letter will be issued confirming your successful application.
For more information and assistance, you can also contact us at [email protected] to learn more.
Student Selection and Admission
Middleton International School shall select prospective students for its courses to meet their needs and at the same time ensures that the students meet the admission criteria set for the courses. This will minimize withdrawals by ensuring the best match of students to the courses.
Be a part of our dynamic, close-knit community.