Applying at Middleton International School and Pre-School can be completed in 3 easy steps. Enrolments are open all year round, depending on availability. Before proceeding with an application it is essential to check with the school first if there are vacancies before submitting your payment:
Middleton International School, Tampines
Middleton International School, West Coast
Middleton Pre-School, West Coast
Enrolments are open all year round. Interested parents may submit the application form and pay the non-refundable and non-transferrable application fee to apply to the school. If your child has been accepted but there is no immediate availability, your child will be placed on the waitlist. The school will reach out to the parent when a place is available. Should parents wish to withdraw from the waitlist before a place is offered or chooses not to accept the offer, the application fee will not be refundable nor transferable. If no place is offered within 2 years, the application will be considered as unsuccessful. Unsuccessful applicants may re-apply by submitting a fresh application.
In the event that parents wish to enroll their child at Middleton at a later date after declining the initial offer, they will need to reapply and pay the non-refundable administrative fee again. This will be treated as a new application.
We have a 30% nationality cap at our Tampines campus. If the nationality quota has been reached, you can only submit your application when the waitlist is open.
LTVP and Student Pass applications
- Pay the Student Pass processing fee and the school will submit the application to the ICA (Immigration and Checkpoints Authority).
- Complete the ICA formalities.
- Receive the ICA application outcome and pay the non-refundable confirmation fee to complete the Middleton registration formalities.
Kindly note that the Letter of Consent (LOC) for LTVP holders is renewable on an annual basis.
Singapore Citizen applications
- Submit the birth certificate and all previous school reports in hardcopy as part of the application documents to the school.
- Include a letter of request stating the reasons for the application to a Foreign System School (FSS) along with any additional supporting documents.
- Middleton will submit all the documents to the Ministry of Education (MOE) and notify the parent of the outcome.
- Successful applicants should pay the non-refundable confirmation fee to complete the Middleton registration formalities.