Applying at Middleton International School can be completed in 3 easy steps. Enrolments are open all year round, depending on availability. Before proceeding with an application it is essential to check with the school first if there are vacancies before submitting your payment:
Upper Bukit Timah – [email protected]
Tampines – [email protected]
Submit application documents and pay the non-refundable administration fee
- Complete the Registration Form
- Submit all the supporting documents:
– Both parents identification documents (SG ID card or passport if SG ID is not available)
– Child’s passport and SG identification documents
– Child’s latest school report (in English)
– Vaccination records or HPB certificate (Measles and Diphtheria are compulsory for children aged 12 and below)
– Passport photos of the child and both parents (clear, recent digital photo with a neutral background accepted)
- Pay the administration fee ($535) by bank transfer, cheque or cash – Bank details are the same for all Middleton Singapore schools:
Payment Methods Information Required
Bank Transfer Please indicate invoice number, student name and year level with payment.
Bank Name: OVERSEA-CHINESE BANKING CORPORATION
BIC Code: OCBCSGSG
Account Name: Middleton International School Pte Ltd
Account Number: 695-879973-001
Cheques All cheques should be “crossed” and made payable to ‘Middleton International School Pte Ltd’.
Please indicate invoice number, student name and year level with payment.
Cash Payment by cash must be completed at the Reception Counter during school hours
Please note that the administration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable and doesn’t guarantee a place at the school.
All applications will be reviewed by the Academic Board to ensure that each child will have the ability to effectively access the curriculum. During the review process, the Academic Board may request for a student interview, a paid entrance assessment* or both.
*paid entrance assessments are compulsory for Grade 9 and above
Successful applicants will receive a Letter of Offer or Letter of Conditional Offer and should proceed to pay the non-refundable confirmation fee* to accept the offer.
Unsuccessful applicants will receive a letter notifying parents of the application result.
* Student Pass and SG Citizen applicants will only pay the confirmation fee after receiving the ICA or MOE outcome.
LTVP and Student Pass applications
Singapore Citizen applications
Student Selection and Admission
Middleton International School shall select prospective students for its courses to meet their needs and at the same time ensures that the students meet the admission criteria set for the courses. This will minimize withdrawals by ensuring the best match of students to the courses.
Be a part of our dynamic, close-knit community.